Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why am I good at high jump, But a bad runner and long jumper?

I'm sixteen and I'm 168 pounds and about five foot eleven. I'm bad at running and long jump but I'm good at high jump, Why is this? Don't they use the same muscles or at least similar muscles?|||yes, you use the same muscles to run and jump.


Some people can jump and some can't. Some people believe that any sprinter can long jump, but that is not true.


When we are coaching a good high jumper we say they have up.


It just means they have a lot of spring and you must convert your horizontal speed into vertical speed.


Being a good high jumper also takes a lot of body control. I once tried to make a high jumper out of a boy who could stuff a basketball, but could not get off the ground in the high jump.


It is a skill along with your ability to get up.


|||no not the same muscles, high jumping is mostly calfs running is more thighs and quads but some calfs and same with long jump|||people are just made different you being made to jump high

No comments:

Post a Comment