Thursday, November 24, 2011

How high should i jump in high jump at 6 foot 5?

Hey, I'm a sophmore who participates in track , usually doing high jump. My personal best is 1.60 meters or 5 '3 . I have a 26" vertical, nothing amazing but i was wondering why i am not getting higher.. I believe i have decent form, just i am always frustrated at the fact i cant get over a bar just at my shoulder :S. If anyone has any help or advice i would greatly appreciate it! Is it my vertical? My form? Timing? Thanks in advance!|||At your height and vertical you should be able to clear at least 6 feet, so it must be your form.


You need a coach to watch you so you can make the necessary adjustments.|||I am a 6 ft fresman jumping 6'2" so i think that if you work on your approach form and jump form, with a coach, you should definitely get at least 6 foot. There is no reason you cant do it either because it is not your jumping ability it has to be your technique

No comments:

Post a Comment