Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I jump higher in high jump?

I'm very bad at high jump and my highest is 100-105cm.


I always hit my butt and can't go higher.


People say to lift my butt up more, but how can i do that?


Is there any other tips for me to jump higher?|||Make sure you arch your back. You can practice doing the bridge to improve your arch (standing or sitting position works)


Don't slow down as you get to the bar.


Practice your approach because that's a vital part of high jumping


Try from both sides, because you could actually be going off the wrong foot. Also, asking your coach would really help!|||tigh weights to your ankles and thighs, lower the mark, and learn how to jump with the weights on|||well u should swing ur arms more and put ur butt up to get high

No comments:

Post a Comment