Thursday, November 24, 2011

How high should you jump when shooting a jump shot?

I was wondering do you have to jump high when shooting a jump shot? If you jump high, will your shot be more accurate? Because people tell me that I have to get further off of the ground to improve my shot. I know some people like Ray Allen jump really high, but i was watching some tapes of Larry Bird and he barely gets off the ground. So does it really matter?|||Definitely jump as high as you can naturally without over doing it while practicing. make it fell natural to jump with effort. A lot of shooters are lazy and it clearly affects their shooting.|||It depends on the player's strength to shoot. Some players jump during a jump shot because they don't want to be blocked by taller opponents and for more power. Others don't jump because they are already tall and strong, so they don't need to jump. As for accuracy, many people can hit shots without even jumping up (like free throws). So, it doesn't matter if you jump or not jump during a game, however, if you're facing tall players, I guess it's better to jump and not get blocked.|||I have always use 6 you know %26amp; it is so useful for myself you can use it too.


If it was good for you let me to know me,ok?|||jump high as you can so it is harder to block you.

No comments:

Post a Comment