Thursday, November 24, 2011

Am I allowed to high jump at my high schools track?

Hi


I was just wondering if usually, other than running, are the high jump / long jump pits available to be used during the weekends? I don't get enough practice from my coach so i kind of just want to do my own workout.





I will ask my coach during practice, but i just want to know some of your answers first?|||Check with your coach they may be able to make arraignments for you and possibly others to use the facilities. Your coach may be prohibited from allowing you to use the facilities due to school policies but they will most likely be able to advise about alternatives available for you to do additional training.|||That depends on your school district, here the pits are open and so are the tracks, but some places they lock up the tracks and no one can use them at nights or week ends.


If the area is not restricted then you can use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment