Thursday, November 24, 2011

How to attain a very high jump as a normal person could be?

I'm basketbal player addict. I want to have a high jump so I can dunk!|||how tall are you? how high can you jump? age?





give me answers so i can give you answers|||Wear ankle and chest weights all day and while playing. and do lots of toe raises.





I couldn't touch the backboard until I started playing football. Then after a few months I was able to dunk with tennis balls. We did a lot of running and jumping in heavy gear so that helped out a lot. But since you can't run around wearing helmet and pads... the weights are your best choice.|||use a mini trampoline other that lower the rim|||There are a number of leg strengthening exercises that you could do to build up all of your leg muscles.





You could try squats for your quadriceps and hamstrings.





For your calves, which might possibly be the most important muscular group in your legs, you could try to have your toes on the edge of a step on stairs, then lower your body by bending your toes upwards, then push your body up using only your toes like you're tip-toeing on the edge of the step.





OR, you could try a vertical leap increasing program. I hear that "Air Alert" is a very popular and reliable program. It's a 15-week program that GUARANTEES to add 8-12 inches to your vertical leap. I was on it for about 3 weeks, but fell off of it cuz I didn't have time for the 3-nights-a-week program, but in those 3 weeks, I gained 1-1/2 inches in vertical leap, so it's definitely worth checking out.





Good luck, and remember: dunking is glamorous and fun, but fundamentals like dribbling, shooting, and passing are paramount for becoming a great basketball player.

No comments:

Post a Comment