Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is the record for high jump in girls age 14/15?

Please could somebody tell me what the record in high jump is for girls:


Age 11/12


Age 13/14


Age 14/15 - (This one is the highest priority)|||i do not know sorry but anyway i guess it is|||Well the ages for 'English Schools' would be either Under13, Under15 and Under17.





For U13 a good height would be about 1.25 although to get into a county team 1.40 would be a good height that you would be considered above average for a jumper.





For U15 a good height would be about 1.40 but a club member would be getting about 1.52.





When I was in year 10 (aged 15) I jumped 1.35 but needed 1.40 to get into the County Championships. Although I won the District Competition with my height.





I am now 16 and acheived 1.50 at District and was put though to the County Competition.





As High Jump is mainly a summer event, by the time next summer comes you would have grown in height causing your jump to increase. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment