Thursday, November 24, 2011

In Kingdom Hearts 1 How do I get high jump?

Okay, so basically I didnt get High Jump as a shared ability for each of my characters AFTER I beat the mostro level of the game.. I'm now in hollow bastian, after defeating everything including the hercules cup, neverland, and everything in between. Is there any way I can get it now? It's really fustrating. Please Help!|||You might of gotten High Jump as a shared ability but didn't equip it. In order to equip High Jump as one of your shared abilities, first go pause the game when you are not attacking. This will bring up a menu on the screen. Choose "Abilities," then choose "Shared Abilities." Choose "High Jump" and then choose to equip it.


If this does not work, there might be something wrong with your copy of the game because you will ALWAYS get High Jump automatically after defeating Monstero. If this method does not work, you might have to return your copy of the game to the store you bought it at or trade it in.





UPDATE: Ok, Monstro is not truly gone! I first thought that when I first played the game, but I found out that you MUST go back to where you found Monstro through the Gummi Ship in space. From time to time, HE WILL COME BACK TO EAT YOUR SHIP! Once you are able to get inside Monstro, be sure to complete anything else you need and wish to do inside Monstro. I recommend finding all the dalmatians in Monstro if you're going for the secret ending. Also, be sure to go where you fought the bosses in Monstro and go back to the area where you saw Riku in Monstro.|||You cant complete Monstro without it. You should have it. because its the only way to get to the second floor where Riku is.

No comments:

Post a Comment