Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Where online can i find high jump spikes?

i dont care if they're boys but i prefere a name brand (mizuno, nike, etc.) and i've been looking but the selection seems very limited. i wanted a fun color like pink but i cant even find womans high jump spikes... any suggestions?|||Eastbay, Ebay, First to the Finish, everythingtrackandfield.com, perhaps even footlocker online (no clue on this one). There are plenty out there. I think I got my high jump spikes from First to the Finish a couple years ago.





Woman specific high jump spikes are an extreme rarity. I actually don't recall seeing them at any point, though I don't doubt they exist. I think even Amy Acuff, who is world class, at least initially may have worn spikes intended for men.|||Ebay of course :) they always have the best ones





or if u wanna go real pro go to http://www.everythingtrackandfield.com/SearchResult.aspx_Q_CategoryID_E_231

No comments:

Post a Comment