Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Should I pole vault this year even though I have never done it? Or should I just high jump?

Pole vaulting looks like tons of fun, but so many people at my school do it and are good at it.


I have never done it but always wanted to try.


I am a cheerleader, so I am flexible, have upperbody strength, and I have no problem flinging myself into the air.


I dont want to to suck at it though and not be taken to meets.


High jump looks like fun too though, and I know I could do that


Which one should I do?|||Pole vault is the best sport! There's no other sport that could allow you to jump 18 feet into the air, experience the thrill of free-fall, and then having so big soft bed to cushion you.|||Do both, there's nothing to loose and everything to gain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment