Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How can I jump high like michael jordan?

http://www.golftribune.com/content_image…





How can I learn to jump this high, what exercises do I need to do?|||that's natural talent...





if you have it...|||all i can say is practice|||imagine like you can and you think you can|||first u need to get some jordan sneackers for the boost and doing pull ups is ok try eating 2 hard boiled eggs a day and when ur on the court do alot of jump shots(100-150 a day) and u should notice your jumps within 2 weeks-month|||Put springs on your shoes.|||practise to jump.


just jump and jump all day long.





tell me if this works.|||get a trampoline|||use a trampoline, that should help|||Jumping Jacks,Squats





I think he jumps a 40+ vertical jump. I can only jump 20

No comments:

Post a Comment